The Sustainabilitree from Life&Soul combines festive aeshetics with an eco-friendly & reusable design.
This plastic-free artificial Christmas tree is made ethically in the UK from 90% recycled materials (the rest 10% is sustainably sourced), it is fully recyclable and compostable.
1x carry-able cardboard outer with handle.
1x flat-pack cardboard Sustainabilitree.
Package Dimensions - W:64cm, H:100cm, D:90mm.
Assembled Dimensions - W:115cm, H:175cm, D:115cm.
Materials - Cardboard & Water Based Inks.
Product Packaging - Recyclable, biodegradable cardboard carry-pack.
Life&Soul is a decorations company that uses water-based inks and biodegradable materials to make eco party supplies that are recycled, recyclable and compostable. Life&Soul was created to change the way people celebrate through eco party supplies.
Postage Packaging - Recyclable, biodegradable cardboard packaging.
3-5 working days delivery time.
Please note if you order from more than one brand expect to receive separate delivery packages.