Natural Beauty Oil
This plant-powered multi-purpose oil is made from a blend of plant oils that are both hair- and skin-friendly. Potent but non-greasy, it nourishes dry hair and feeds skin with essential nutrients, fatty acids, omegas and protective antioxidants. 100% natural and biodegradable. Gold winner at the Green Parent Natural Beauty awards 2022.
Hairy Jayne Natural Beauty oil seals the hair and skin to lock moisture in, so it’s best used on damp hair and skin, or as the final step in your hair and beauty routine. It can also be used (sparingly) on dry hair to calm frizz, add shine and define waves.
The oil can be used in the hair 3 different ways:
1. Before shampooing: for delicate hair prone to tangling and breakage, apply from root to tip before washing to protect the hairs cuticle.
2. After shampooing: for dry hair, apply in sections to mid-lengths and ends to lock in moisture.
3. Leave in: apply in smaller sections to smooth the hair, combat frizz and define waves.
Determine the right amount to use in your hair by first applying to bone dry hair and counting the number of drops used. Non-porous hair will require fewer drop songs than more naturally porous or damaged hair.
For skin, apply a drop at a time as needed. Can be used as a facial oil day or night.
1. Apply the oil as the last step in your skincare routine.
2. Allow enough time for the oil to soak in before applying sunscreen or makeup.
About Hairy Jayne
Ingredients - Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Avena Sativa Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Squalane, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Prunus Domestica (Plum) Kernel Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Tocopherol. Country of Manufacture - United Kingdom. Product Packaging - Amber glass bottle with pipette.
Delivery & Packaging
Delivery Packaging - Cardboard box, tissue or kraft paper for padding and eco tape. 3-5 working days delivery time. Please note if you order from more than one brand expect to receive separate delivery packages.