Organic Cultured Tea Bags
A new generation of functional, ethical Teas!
Purpose Food's organic cultured teas contain the following documented benefits with their patented Culture:
- Improved Digestive & Immune health by re-balancing gut microbiome
- Reduce symptoms of IBS, abdominal pain & bloating
- Increased protein & nutrient utilisation.
- Reduced anxiety & depression symptoms
- Improve skin conditions such as acne & eczema
These natural, vegan teas are available in the following variations:
Breakfast - Your morning ritual with a gut twist, Indulge in this smooth and fragrant breakfast blend.
Peppermint - Peppermint leaves soothing properties, making it the perfect tea to enjoy after a meal and to help aid the digestion process.
Glow - Organic Cocoa Shells - rich in nutrients. Organic Rosebud - help relieve toxins. Organic Cinnamon - antibacterial properties enhancing complexion.
Bedtime - Organic Chamomile - contains apigenin, may decrease anxiety and initiate sleep. Organic Mint - help relax muscles and get your body ready for sleep. Organic Lemon Balm - may act as a sedative.
Size - 20 bio tea bags.
*Containing 1 billion cultures per tea bag!
About Purpose Foods
Ingredients:Breakfast - Organic Black Tea (95%), Bacillus Coagulans GBI-30 6086 (5%). Peppermint - Organic Peppermint leaves (95%), Bacillus Coagulans GBI-30 6086 (5%). Glow - Organic Cacao Shells (75%), Organic Cinnamon (10%), Organic Rosebud (5%), , Bacillus Coagulans GBI-30 6086 (5%). Bedtime - Organic Chamomile (28%), Organic Peppermint Leaves (24%), Organic Spearemint (20%), Organic Lemon Balm (15%), Organic Field Mint (8%), Cultures, Bacillus Coagulans GBI-30 6086 (5%). Product packaging - Biodegradable pouch.
Delivery & Packaging
Delivery Packaging - Recyclable cardboard box. 3-5 working days delivery time. Please note if you order from more than one brand expect to receive separate delivery packages.