Otter Candle Co Soy Wax Candle
These plastic-free candles are handmade in Lincoln, using pure soy wax and a mixture of different essential and fragrance oils. Every part of the candle making process is cruelty free & vegan.
There are ten scents of this eco-friendly candle to choose from:
- Blueberry & Bergamot - A delicious summer fragrance of berries and orange coupled with bergamot and herbaceous lavender.
- Fig & Melon - Notes of tart fig, raisin and cassis and complimenting them on a back drop of juicy melon enlivened with sweet peach, orange zest and fruity apple.
- Pumpkin & Cinnamon - Autumn in a jar. Spiced cinnamon stick rolled in a sweet dusting of precious woods, baked into a pumpkin pie with hints of clove, vanilla & orange.
- Coconut & Peach - Bring the beach into your home. Sweet coconut flesh soothed with delicate white florals, poured over a Georgia peach scent, sweetened with apricots and vanilla cream.
- Peony & Pomegranate - A vibrant fragrance which combines pomegranate, passion fruit, lime, peach, apple and raspberry against a floral backdrop of a peony bouquet, heliotrope and jasmine blooms.
- Oud & Amber - Autumnal scent - Rugged oud blended with agar wood & cedarwood, which is engulfed in a lucrative glow of amber.
- Coffee & Hazelnut - Toasted coffee bean brewed with cream with a touch of hazelnut & caramel.
The fragrance oils are synthetic but they are non-toxic and free of any parabens or other hazardous ingredients.
The candle is made in a reusable glass jar. The wicks are made of cotton & are bought uncoated & are prepped in their own wax.
Roughly 25 - 30 hours burn time.
About Otter Candle Co
Ingredients - Natural organic soy wax with paraben-free essential and fragrance oils. Materials - Cotton wick. Product Packaging - Reusable glass jar, metal lid & paper label. Postage Packaging - Brown kraft box with protective brown paper filling.
Delivery & Packaging
Delivery Packaging - Cardboard box, paper. 3-5 working days delivery time. Please note if you order from more than one brand expect to receive separate delivery packages.