The Hemlock Watch
Designed with the planet in mind, this Hemlock watch is made from a combination of rich Ebony and Green Sandalwood. The exposed mechanics of the watch face provide a charming feature, beautifully contrasting the sophistication of the watches heart with the simplicity of the woods.
The contemporary styling and colour palette allow the interior of the watch to become the principal feature of The Hemlock design. This watch uses no batteries, is crafted using sustainable materials, vegan and delivered in environmentally friendly packaging.
- Band Length: 170mm (215mm including watch body, band adjustment kit included)
- Band Width: 23mm
- Dial Diameter: 37mm x 37mm (46mm x 46mm including bezel)
- Weight: 84 Grams
- Clasp Type: Push button hidden clasp
- Dial Display: Analogue
- Dial Lens: Reinforced hardlex glass
- Movement: Mechanical
- Wood Type: Green Sandalwood & Ebony
- Water Resistance: 3ATM water resistant (splash proof)
- 1-year guarantee
Please note: Measurements & weights may vary slightly between watches.
About The Sustainable Watch Company
Materials - Wood Type: Green Sandalwood & Ebony from recycled furniture. Country of Manufacture - China. Product Packaging - Eco-friendly recyclable packaging.
Delivery & Packaging
Delivery Packaging - Eco-friendly recyclable packaging. 3-5 working days delivery time. Please note if you order from more than one brand expect to receive separate delivery packages.