Personalised Wellbeing Scented Candle Gift Set
The Wellbeing Candle Gift Set contains a trio of luxury vegan and eco friendly mini scented essential oil candle’s contains. The personalised essential oil candle scents in this gift set were all developed to boost your wellbeing by balancing, grounding and uplifting your mind, body and soul.
- Alba - Balancing bergamot + rose geranium.
- Nom - Uplifting lemongrass + ginger.
- Juniper - Grounding cedarwood + fir.
Refill and Renew Your Candle in 3 Steps:
- Clean your used candle glass with hot water. Try to avoid the label.
- Use a lighter or match to slightly melt the bottom of the candle refill where the base of the metal wick holder is. This will ensure the wick sticks to your glass and doesn't slide around towards the end.
- Pop the candle refill into the clean glass and enjoy your new candle.
Care guide - Always trim wick to 5mm before lighting. Allow the wax to fully melt to the edge of the glass before extinguishing to prevent tunnelling. If the wick becomes loose, extinguish the candle and contact for replacement. Never leave a candle unattended.
- Choose your colour and then add custom text - if this form is not filled out you will receive standard text and colour options seen in the 2nd image.
*Please note, every candle is handmade in the UK and there may be slight variations in the finished product.
About Little Karma Co. Ltd
Ingredients - 100% natural wax (rapeseed and coconut blend), pure essential oils, cotton wick (waxed in house). Materials - Glass container and bagasse (sugarcane waste material) labels. Product Packaging - Gift box, postage box, tissue paper, packing tape and shredded packing material all from recycled paper.
Delivery & Packaging
Delivery Packaging - We lovingly handcraft every candle in small batches in the Buckinghamshire countryside. We pack every order with care using eco friendly, recyclable, recycled, compostable or biodegradable materials. 3-5 working days delivery time. Please note if you order from more than one brand expect to receive separate delivery packages.